Information on the processing of personal data ex art. 13-14 EU 2016/679 Reg.
Concerned subjects: Customers.
R.C.L. s.r.l. in the person of Bruno Giorcelli as holder of the treatment of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of EU 2916/679 Reg. hereinafter “GDPR”, with this notice informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of the parties concerned with respect to the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the invoked laws and obligations provided therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the treatment: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations:
- Mandatory law requirements in the field of tax and accounting;
- Obligations provided for by the laws in force.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the implementation of measures relating to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- Customer management;
- Planning of activities;
- Historical customer order file.
Mode of treatment. Your personal data will be treated in the following ways:
- Treatment by means of electronic archives;
- Manual treatment by means of paper archives.
Every treatment takes place in compliance with the arrangements of art. 6, 32 GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external subjects for the correct management of the processing of the relationship, and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the Subjects responsible of the treatment, duly appointed:
- Banks and credit institutions;
- In the context of public and/or private entities to whom the communication of data is required or necessary in fulfilling such obligations of law or is still functional to the administration of the relationship.
Dissemination: Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Storage period: We draw your attention to the fact that, in compliance with the principles of legality, purpose limitation and minimization of the data within the meaning of art. 5 GDPR, the period of storage of your personal data is:
- Established for a period of time not longer than the achievement of the purposes for which the data are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes;
- Established for a period of time not longer than the completion of the services provided;
- Established for a period of time not longer than the achievement of the purposes for which the data are collected and processed in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
Holder: The Holder of the treatment of the data within the meaning of the law, is R.C.L. s.r.l. (Località Boggione, 15030, Terruggia (AL); VAT: 01349990067) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You are entitled to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to oblivion), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the treatment of your personal data as well as, in general, you are entitled to exercise all the rights provided for by art. 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 GDPR.
EU Reg.: Art. . 15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 – Rights of the concerned party
- The concerned party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded and their communication in an intelligible way and the possibility of making a complaint at the control authority.
- The concerned party has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of the personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of processing;
- Of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification of the holder, responsible subjects and appointed representative within the meaning of Article 5, para. 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that can be informed in quality of representative designated in the State territory or persons in charge.
- The concerned party has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- The cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the block of data treated in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- The portability of the data;
- The concerned party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data that concern him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- To the treatment of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material or direct sale or for market researches of commercial communication.